Clash of Clans - Lager & Ale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Use of Gems

2 posters

Go down

Best Use of Gems Empty Best Use of Gems

Post by Admin Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 pm

We have a request for Bzollie to post the best use of gems, especially bought gems. Please post your thoughts below.

I tend to use them to speed things up but that's probably the worst use of gems. One the better uses is to buy a third builder, a fourth may be stretching it. Or, to buy enough elixir, gold, or dark elixir (especially dark elixir) to perform a task if the amount it takes is really great and you find it's taking a very long time to get the required amount. For instance, 6mil elixir for level 6 giants was taking forever so I just bought about 1/3 of the elixir with gems. Another case is buying the archer queen which is 40,000 dark elixir (DE). I bought about 20,000 of the DE with gems. Probably not a great use of gems but whatever. I'm sure more people will chime in with more practical uses like speeding up barracks during war.

Admin
Admin

https://coclagerandale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Use of Gems Empty Re: Best Use of Gems

Post by Polar Vortex Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:28 am

This is easy for me. If you have two hours reserved in your schedule to play, the best use of gems is to "gem" up your barracks, spell factory and your barb king/archer queen if you have them. This way, you can get approx 20 raids in within two hours for just 50-70 gems. I've collected upwards of 1.5 mil elixir, 2.5 mil gold and 5K dark in these raid-heavy times and feel it far outweighs the other use of gems with the possible exception of getting more builder huts. While doing this, be very stingy about what town you raid going for only the highest level of loot. Also, make sure you set your barracks full of queuing troops before attacking. They'll be nearly done when you return!

-Polar

Polar Vortex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum